1. General terms
1. 1 Under the terms of this Agreement Electo.online (further on – Supplier) undertakes to provide the Subscriber with the right to monitor and administer the registration, as well as further information stored in the Personal Profile.
1. 2 Registration in the Personal Profile (acceptance of this Agreement) takes place by creating a Subscriber record tracking. Therefore the Subscriber indicates a username (email address) and password which are used for providing access to the Personal Profile. Email address information is used for the Personal Profile access recovery in case the Subscriber has lost or forgotten the password.
1. 3 Further activities in the Personal Profile by the Subscriber are done depending on the operations (services) provided for personal use in the Personal Profile.
1. 4 The Supplier provides free access to the Personal Profile.
2. The rights and obligations of the parties
2.1 The Supplier undertakes to:
2. 1. 1. Provide the Subscriber registration and access to the Personal Profile.
2. 1. 2 Observe confidentiality with respect to the information provided by the Subscriber.
2. 2 The Subscriber undertakes to:
2. 2. 1. Take the necessary steps to protect the Personal Profile and the information stored therein or the use of own programming equipment from an unauthorized access, and to respond promptly in cases where the above-mentioned violations are registered.
2. 2. 2. Enter a secure password when registering for the Personal Profile. In this case, the Subscriber undertakes a full risk of the security of the password and the consequential consequences that may result from the use of an unauthorized password to access the Personal Profile and the information stored therein.
2. 2. 3. Provide reliable, complete and not conflicting information in the Personal Profile for further use by the Supplier. In cases when the Subscriber has provided unreliable, incomplete or conflicting information, the Supplier shall not be liable for the consequences of using such information. The Supplier may use the information specified in the Personal Profile by the Subscriber as evidence in case of a dispute.
2. 2. 4. Ensure the storage of the information placed in the Personal Profile, and to take all necessary steps to ensure the protection of the information from a third party access, and not to deliver such information to a third party in written form. The Subscriber undertakes the full risk of the usage of the information provided in the Personal Profile by a third party, if such access has been made due to incomplete information protection on Subscriber’s part.
2. 2. 5. Do not take any action that affects normal functioning of the Personal Profile and the services available and which adversely affects the rights and legitimate rights of other interested persons, including actions with an aim to gain access to the accounts of others without their approval.
2. 3. The Supplier has rights to:
2. 3. 1. Use the Personal Profile information provided by the Subscriber.
2. 3. 2. Make any changes to the range, structure and appearance of the Personal Profile services with an aim to improve and make it more convenient.
2. 3. 3. Change the terms of the Agreement.
2. 3. 4. Unilaterally suspend, restrict or terminate the use of the Subscriber's Personal Profile or part of the available services in case of violation of any terms of the Agreement.
2.4. The Subscriber has rights to:
2.4.1. Take actions related to monitoring and managing the information in the Personal Profile.
2.4.2. In written form, contact the Supplier regarding the Personal Profile operation or use related issues.
2.4.3. At any time, refuse from using the Personal Profile.
2.5. The Supplier shall not be liable for the consequences of an unauthorized access and use of the Personal Profile, including the information stored in the Profile if this has not happened due to the Supplier's fault. Such situations include any technical disturbances in networks, servers or software provision located outside the Supplier's Control Area.
2.6. The Supplier shall not be liable for any adverse consequences, including the losses caused to the Subscriber due to interruption, delay, program failure or any other failures affecting the use of the Personal Profile.
2.7. The supplier shall not be liable for the consequences of force majeure, prevalent computer viruses, or any unlawful third party actions.
3.1. The Subscriber confirms he/she has read and understands the terms of the Agreement prior to Personal Profile registration.
3.2. The Agreement enters into force with the registration of the Subscriber's Personal Profile and is valid for the entire period of use of the Subscriber's Personal Profile.
3.3. The Subscriber hereby agrees to the processing of the personal data by the Supplier, as well as third parties subordinate to the Supplier.